Pokemon Tales x3 Pokemon Tales x3

amazing

i really like this and the stories specially, you should made a collection of stories?

I'd really like to make one if you do but nice job! :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

its true!

everyone i know was like that when it was released. bloody Halo fan boys!

This was amazing tho!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

what battling should be like!

I really like this, its was always the way imagined battling should be like. One thing i thought that would be good is trying to put in there health, i was finding hard to understand at points. so say they are coming up out the ground they can be throughing a berry in there mouth or something.

How Night Was Made How Night Was Made

not bad

this is a nice idea but it could of done with a stop at the end

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Amazing

just Amazing!

Quick Sonic Shorts! Quick Sonic Shorts!

looks great

the art looks great but the humor seems seems a bit harsh to me, i mean like the coolness of metal sonic at the main for it to just smash into a wall and saving tail to just go into a plane jet. Maybe that is just me, looks amazing anyway!

Christmas Flash 2009 Christmas Flash 2009

cheery

im loving your holi cheeriness like i've said in your other stuff , if you prefect this style and make it a little longer, i can see this on the home page ( or i would like too )

S-T responds:

Thanksfor the encouragement! I'll try my best!

New Years 2009 New Years 2009

liking the music

i think this is good, nice one! the music is great and the cheeriness of the music works. but for the 10 star you could of perfected the animation and art

S-T responds:

Very trueeeeee.... but as long as people enjoy it!

Lord of the Reengs Lord of the Reengs

main

its seemed a bit short but the main is really good

BlackwingZero responds:

Yeah, the original idea was to make it longer, and more detailed, but it was a school project, and that includes deadlines =/

[KK] Thunderkats [KK] Thunderkats

music

i think the music is awesome but in not quite getting the characters and why they are power rangers